Friday 19 October 2012

Meethaa!


Went to Koel cafĂ© last night to have some desserts. I was a bit skeptic at first since I always thought of Koel as a food place and not some place for desserts. But I was proven so completely wrong and I am so glad!
We ordered the baked chocolate pudding and the banoffee pie. The chocolate pudding was warm and oozing with chocolate, the best I have had. Banoffee was freshly made with perfectly ripe bananas, caramel and the whipped cream. However it felt a bit too sweet for my taste and perhaps the whipped cream could go without the added sugar to balance sweetness. All in all good ambiance and great selection of music to enjoy with your besties.

Forgot to take pics hence sharing banoffee pie's pic from Koel's fanpage. It looked exactly the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment