Monday 19 January 2015

Daniel Wellington in Karachi!




Its mid of January and Karachi has finally shed some centigrades. Pleasantly chilly and windy evenings are the best part of winters in Karachi. For the winters my go to outfit for evenings is a comfy pair of jeans with sweater & shawl or a simple leather jacket.





This time I am doing a casual evening look with a sweater and my newly acquired Daniel Wellington watch in Classy Winchester. I am carrying a classic Hub leather bag good for both office and evening wear. 





I had been an avid follower of Daniel Wellington watches on Instagram. There is no exaggeration in admitting that I fell in love with their watches the moment I laid my eyes on them. They are simple yet modern, no fuss, highly eye catching time pieces. They have an element of sophistication due to their classic dial; but then you can choose a strap available in vibrant colours to give the watch a totally high fashion, off the ramp look. The "NATO " straps are obviously inspired by nato troupes and have been the latest trend in watches. The straps are available in various colour combinations and are fun, functional and easily interchangeable. I ordered my watch through www.aliexpress.com and it arrived in 5 days. 


I am wearing a knitted beige pull over from Zara with my boot cut Levi's for a casual weekend dinner. The watch is accessorised with a lapis and jade bracelet. 



Bag: HUB 
Sweater: Zara
Jeans:  Levis
Shoes:  Charles & Keith
Watch: Daniel Wellington 




No comments:

Post a Comment